DMR to YSF Weird Issue

Jake Litwin

Just curious to see if anyone has experienced this.. I have YSF bridged to DMR with MMDVM with the instructions provided here on the DVSwitch group. Everything seems to be fine except when mobile YSF radios receive a transmission from the DMR side, there's only about a second or two of audio and then nothing. The blue light on the YSF mobile blinks. YSF handhelds like the FT-3's, FT-2's, receive DMR just fine without any issues. Not sure why my setup would be affecting the mobile YSF radios only and not the YSF handhelds.