Re: DMR to YSF Weird Issue

Steve N4IRS

Jake,
Replace your MMDVM_Bridge executable with one from here <https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/tree/master/bin> Choose the proper file for your hardware.
You can download the file with wget https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/raw/master/bin/MMDVM_Bridge.xxxx

If you don't know which file to choose tell us your hardware.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 11/8/19 10:53 PM, Jake Litwin wrote:
Just curious to see if anyone has experienced this.. I have YSF bridged to DMR with MMDVM with the instructions provided here on the DVSwitch group. Everything seems to be fine except when mobile YSF radios receive a transmission from the DMR side, there's only about a second or two of audio and then nothing. The blue light on the YSF mobile blinks. YSF handhelds like the FT-3's, FT-2's, receive DMR just fine without any issues. Not sure why my setup would be affecting the mobile YSF radios only and not the YSF handhelds.