Re: DMR to YSF Weird Issue

Steve N4IRS

There is no TX offset on s bridge.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2019 11:09:34 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMR to YSF Weird Issue

Try adjusting TX offset in modem section to suit all.

On 9/11/19 1:53 pm, Jake Litwin wrote:
Just curious to see if anyone has experienced this.. I have YSF bridged to DMR with MMDVM with the instructions provided here on the DVSwitch group. Everything seems to be fine except when mobile YSF radios receive a transmission from the DMR side, there's only about a second or two of audio and then nothing. The blue light on the YSF mobile blinks. YSF handhelds like the FT-3's, FT-2's, receive DMR just fine without any issues. Not sure why my setup would be affecting the mobile YSF radios only and not the YSF handhelds.