From: DVSwitch@groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io> on behalf of marrold.co.uk <groups.io@...>
Sent: 30 May 2017 21:36:32
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] HBLink: Adhoc clients with routing rules, conferences etc

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing the configuration, that confirms the understanding I have so far.

To clarify my question, if HBLink is acting as a master only, without any additional systems, are DMR frames passed between connected clients? If so, is it possible to apply the timeouts and 'rules' to inter-client traffic?

If this isn't currently a feature of HBLink, is it supported in DMRLink or the upcoming 'DVSwitch'?

Thanks again for your assistance and contributions to DMR.

Matthew
2E0SIP