2 instance MMDVM_Bridge ysf2ysf bridge

i am the sysop of fusion canada fr network. on wires x side bm connect directly to wires x. i run ysfreflecor with ysf2dmr to link on the same tg as wires x.
on another server (ubuntu server 16 ) i run 1 instance of mmdvmbridge1 and another mmdvmbridge 2 to linkĀ  my own ysfreflector .the second instance bridge another ysfreflector in europe. all the bridge working good but for the second instance that bridge europe ysf all that comming from her ysf show on my ysf the good callsign but on wires x side they show another one ?? what i missing.