Re: DMR to YSF Weird Issue

Steve N4IRS

Walter,
The reason the  file has a extension is so that people can determine which file they need for their architecture. You can rename the file so that it matches your service.
I put the most current version on github so people can try the new program to fix bugs or add features before I publish the file in the APT repository.

Once a month, I will update the APT repository, if the most current program is over 2 weeks old (and no bugs reported)

73, Steve N4IRS

On 11/14/19 6:39 PM, Walter Holmes K5WH wrote:

Steve,

To have this run as a service now, should I rename the MMMDVM_Bridge.amd64 file as MMMDVM_Bridge, so I can restart the mmdvm_bridge service?

Or is there an easier way to have the ./MMDVM_Bridge.amd64 MMDVM_Bridge.ini launch at startup automatically?

Or possibly the apt-get update and apt-get upgrade if the package is updated there already?

Thanks,

Walter/K5WH