Re: Analog_Bridge remote control (TLV) commands exposed.

Steve N4IRS

Yes, but it's very easy for us to change dvswitch.sh and avoid the problem alltogether.

On 11/15/2019 9:51 AM, Heiko DL1BZ wrote:
It's not really a problem. The ports in hbmonitor and hblink3 can be changed simply. I'm running here 3 instances of hblink3 and 3 instaces of hbmonitor at the same server. In this case you need change the ports too.
Look in the source of hbmonitor and hblink3 and change it. I'm sure Waldek - you know how you need to do this, hi.

73 Heiko, DL1BZ