Re: Trying to get HBlink to connect to Brandmeister without success: #hblink

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I will see if I can get someone to look into this for you.  I must apologize I haven’t been active for a few months now and have not been adding connections to 3102.  I will see if I can get someone to look into adding these for you on another bm master.

On another note... there seems to be some people that monitor this group just so they can bash people on another network.  If you don’t understand how things work, take the time to learn and knock of the bashing.  It may help you to understand how things really work.

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 4:03 PM Carlos Minguela via Groups.Io <minguela=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Corey

Thanks for the information. I see the reason now. First of all, I requested an openbridge on 25-Jul-19. The request was canceled and then I made another request on 01-Nov-19 with the number BMN-1863.  To date it has not been answered just like the previous one that was canceled due to lack of attention.   I'll just wait until someone take my case then.

Thanks again for the clarification.

Carlos
KP4CA