From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Patrick Perdue <patrick@...>
Sent: 16 November 2019 08:02:52
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Analog_Bridge stops bridging

I have installed/configured DVSwitch on my Raspberry Pi 4 and pointed it at the local AMBEserver and remote USRP, but it seems that traffic isn't passing. Does ASL's USRP driver only listen on localhost by default? If so, where can I change this in ASL?

Otherwise, what did I break?

On 11/15/2019 5:47 PM, Patrick Perdue via Groups.Io wrote:

The power supply is 4A. Temperature is hanging out around 35 degrees C with active cooling.

On 11/15/2019 4:44 PM, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
Check your power supply it needs to be 2 amps or greater. Also Pi do not like the heat. Use cooling fan and heatsinks.