Re: Trying to setup a basic 'Parrot', however hb_confbridge.py is not matching the RADIO_ID

Steve N4IRS

Matthew,
You are correct dmr_utils is not imported into hb_confbridge.py In your previous message you referenced HB_Bridge, where it is used.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 11/20/2017 04:23 AM, Matthew 2E0SIP wrote:

Hi Mike,

Unless I'm missing something, that function from dmr_utils isn't imported into hb_confbridge.py. It looks like it's only present in HB_Bridge.py.

Also as far as I can tell it only rewrites the rptr_id on packets going Master to Client, It doesn't rewrite it when going Client to Master.

Cheers

Matthew

2E0SIP