Re: Analog_Bridge, one-way audio from DMR to ASL

Patrick Perdue

So far, the new version of Analog_Bridge, connected to a remote AMBEserver, is working well. I've had it up for a few hours with a reasonable amount of cross-mode traffic, and it hasn't fallen over yet. Sometimes, with the old version, it wouldn't last an hour with heavy traffic. I'll report back if this changes.

On 11/18/2019 1:18 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
I have pushed the update to Analog_Bridge for all architectures to github. <https://github.com/DVSwitch/Analog_Bridge>

Steve N4IRS

On 11/18/2019 11:23 AM, Mike Zingman - N4IRR wrote:
Partick,

I just wanted to say thank you!  I decided to go back and inspect the code for UDP encode and decode to a remote AMBE server.  What I found was that there was an error in the logic that was causing your AB to stop listening for new packets from the remote server.  I have fixed that error and when Steve releases a new build to github, I would love for you to re-test and verify that you no longer have to stop and start your AB instance on regular intervals.

However, the architecture that Steve pointed you at will also work and you may want to implement that anyway.  Your call.

Again, thank you!
Mike N4IRR