Invalid command from BrandMeister #brandmeister

Veijo Arponen OH4VA

Hello all, this is my first message to this group.

I started using the HBlink last weekend. My conference bridge has two masters (Trunk and HBlink) and and one client (Brandmeister). The client is connected to the Finnish BrandMeister server 2441. The BM link works but every now and then in the log file comes error messages:

ERROR 2017-11-21 10:12:33,088 (Brandmeister) Received an invalid command in packet: 52505453424b4e0e8fbff7

Any idea what this is and how to solve it?

Cheers de Veijo OH3NFC