Re: More weird testing

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

I have been working on an update to Analog_Bridge to support IMBE as well as AMBE (72 and 49 bit versions).  A new data type was created to support the P25 audio stream.   I have also created some prototype code to support the P25 network.  This appears as a standard partner application just like IPSC_Bridge and HB_Bridge.  It will be called IMBE_Bridge.  The code is working well and I have had several QSOs on the P25 North American reflector in "dongle mode".  The code is rough, but is looking like we will have another possible digital parter before too long.

Mike