Re: XLXD Port conflict

Skyler Fennell

Nevermind, just found it in the main.h file. Did not realize settings were pre-compiled.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 2:14 PM Skyler Fennell via Groups.Io <electricity440=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I hope this group is the place to ask XLXD related questions. If not, please point me on where I need to go.

I want to run XLXD simply to add D-STAR. I have installed the XLXD service. I am getting a port error, conflict of 42000 from YSF.

I do not have any desire to send YSF traffic through XLXD because I already have ysf_reflector running.

Is there any way to disable this 42000 port for XLXD and just run D-star mode, no YSF? I am disappointed on not having the ability to find either log files or conf files for XLX to change settings.

Thanks
Skyler