Re: Dvswitch software not running on Odroid N2

Steve N4IRS

I don't have a N2 to test it. What error do you get? What is the result of uname -a?
On the XU4, what Distribution are you running?

Steve N4IRS

On 11/24/2019 7:26 AM, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
Just bought an Odroid N2 running ubuntu mate. None of the dvswitch software will run on it. I have an XU4 Odroid with the same software and it runs fine. Can run MMDVMHost and YSF2DMR with no problems.
Using latest version MB and AB selecting the correct file from the bin directory.