Re: Dvswitch software not running on Odroid N2

Steve N4IRS

Ernie,
Good to hear. I will still plan to support native ARM64 in the near future.

Steve

On 11/24/19 3:47 PM, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
Hello Adrian
I down loaded the image onto a microSD card. Got the N2 fired up and updated. Used the link given to me earlier to allow 32 bit  programs to run on 64 bit system.
Rebooted and all is working with DVSwitch software. The latest Ubuntu software will not let you run 32 bit files they are not available to download either from US or UK servers. Found all the files on Debian site. Debian Stretch on a Odroid N2 works.

Thanks to Both
Gm7kbk