DMRlink.cfg #best_practices #dmrlink

ai6bx

I had dmrlink working correctly with one master and one peer. The peer forwards to another dmr master with additional Moto repeaters and the master is linked to a Moto 8300 configured as a peer. When I added a second DMR repeater to the mix, linking to the master, both connected to the bridge however one does not hear the other. I have configured two new peer profiles for the two dmr repeaters and pointed these to the master and made corresponding entries into the confbridge_rules.py file however and nothing passes. Was my original config correct and missing a line in the confbridge_rules file?