Re: Disconnection after 45 seconds

Steve N4IRS

Mike,
Just a FYI. I'm not sure the issue is battery optimization, but it needs to be checked.
Mike and I spoke about this today and it MAY be a issue with Network Address Translation. Analog_Bridge pings DVSM when in NAT mode (single UDP port) This is done so that NAT does not time out. The issue may be that we are not pinging often enough. Mike has a double NAT install running. We hope that the double NAT may help us recreate the issue.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 11/26/19 9:56 PM, VK4SED wrote:
Thanks Steve.
I didn’t see that control on the network radio. I’ll dig a bit deeper.
73’s
Mike VK4SED