Re: More weird testing

Steve N4IRS

Bob,
Thanks for the input, that's what I heard as well. Steve was on DMR, so it was DMR <---> ASL <---> P25
We have to do more testing of ASL ---> P25 to get the audio dialed in. There are also some code changes that need to be tested.

Thanks for the report.

Steve

On 11/27/2017 11:58 AM, Bob N1XBM wrote:
Steve,

Not sure if your looking for input, but I was listening to Steve K4KSA on P25. His audio sounded a little over driven. I assume he was on analog??? Maybe it was the audio he was putting in on his side.

So far pretty good, I was listening from my end on Allstar, but I dropped the link because "everything" I got going here, a zello user on my end got in and I just didn't want to add that layer of confusion.

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com

On Nov 27, 2017 8:14 AM, "Bob kc2cwt" <kc2cwt@...> wrote:
Very nice ... thank for all your time and hard work on this ..

KC2CWT
Bob Schneider
kc2cwt@...
(914)497-5502