Linking dmrlink and HBlink3 #dmrlink #hblink

ai6bx

I have DMRlink configured and running with a bridge to a Motorola master as well as two peer moto DMR machines linked to a master instance I have built within DMRlink. I also have HBlink3 installed with a master for my hotspot. This seems to be running as well with no errors. As I have no interest at this point in linking to Brandmeister, I have not built an OpenBridge or built out the Repeater-1 profile so both are set to false. I can see my hotspot keying and can also see activity in the logfiles for DMRlink. What I am not seeing is traffic passing between the two. It feels like I am missing a stanza in the .cfg files or a bridge activating somewhere.

Any pointers would be appreciated.