Re: Brandmeister to XLX

Patrick Perdue

I downloaded the latest MMDVM_Bridge earlier today. My current issue is getting MMDVM-Bridge connected to XLXD on the same machine. I'm sure I've directly connected a hotspot to the reflector before, but that was a while ago.

The relevant part of MMDVM_Bridge.ini looks like this:

[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Address=127.0.0.1
Port=62030
Jitter=360
Local=62031
Password=passw0rd
Options=XLX:4002
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

Small part of the MMDVM_Bridge log:

E: 2019-11-30 21:34:28.884 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection

tcpdump shows active connections on UDP 62030, so XLXD should be accepting the connection from MMDVM_Bridge on that port.

On 11/30/2019 4:20 PM, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
latest version of MMDVM_bridge works with no problems. Use the options XLX:4005 this being the module you want to connect to. 4001 for A 4002 for B etc. latest version is hereĀ https://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge