Re: HBLink: Adhoc clients with routing rules, conferences etc

Cort <n0mjs@...>

There is a switch in the configuration on a “per-system” basis in HBlink:

REPEAT:

If this is set to True, HBlink will repeat ALL traffic between HBP repeaters (hotspots, etc.) connected to that master. If it is set to False, it will not. If you want to restrict what passes from HBP repeaters, connect them to different masters and use bridging rules.

On May 30, 2017, at 3:36 PM, marrold.co.uk <groups.io@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing the configuration, that confirms the understanding I have so far.

To clarify my question, if HBLink is acting as a master only, without any additional systems, are DMR frames passed between connected clients? If so, is it possible to apply the timeouts and 'rules' to inter-client traffic?

If this isn't currently a feature of HBLink, is it supported in DMRLink or the upcoming 'DVSwitch'?

Thanks again for your assistance and contributions to DMR.

Matthew
2E0SIP

--
Cort Buffington