I have them both running in console.

Traffic passes fine from BM to XLX, but as soon as anyone transmits from D-STAR to the reflector, everything breaks, and traffic doesn't pass in either direction.

I don't see any log entries from either MMDVM_Bridge instance after that, until at least one of the bridges is restarted.

On 12/1/2019 5:18 AM, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
No
If you have two instances running you have to change one of the local ports. Change 62032 to 62033. To test I always run In a terminal. Not as a service. Switch debug=1 then start up one get it going . Stop the working one then start the other and get it working. Fire up both once you have inverted the ports in the DVSwitch.ini.

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Patrick Perdue <patrick@...>
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 9:57:10 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] Brandmeister to XLX

This is XLX679 module A.

FWIW: I copied the exact configuration over to a machine on my LAN, and it works there. Don't know what the difference is.

I have two instances of MMDVM_Bridge running -- one connected to Brandmeister, the other to my XLX reflector. Ports are inverted on the second instance of DVSwitch.ini.

Transmissions from Brandmeister make it to the reflector, but outbound from the module doesn't go back to the Brandmeister talkgroup. Do I need to use DMRGateway for talkgroup rewriting in this case?

On 12/1/2019 4:20 AM, Ernie Gm7kbk wrote:
What xlx are you trying to get into. As I set my odroid n2 to do the very same the other day. Just to check if the ports are open.