Re: traffic from XLX breaks the bridge

Steve N4IRS

Patrick,
Good to hear your issue is solved. Please, the next time you have a issue and someone is walking you through troubleshooting, let someone know you are going in another troubleshooting direction.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/1/19 10:10 PM, Patrick Perdue wrote:
Well, the root cause has been identified and fixed. Apparently, Brandmeister did actually give me that interlink I asked for months ago, but I never got a notification about it. This was breaking things, because I hadn't implemented my side of the interlink. Adrian (VK4TUX) logged into my system and figured out what was going on. Now I have a nice working interlink between my XLX reflector and Brandmeister, with DVSwitch handling the bridge between Brandmeister and my Allstar link, which I will now probably move to the XLX reflector, because it makes sense to do that.