Re: Bad audio from analog_bridge

Mike KB8JNM

Just a guess...

but I would look at the analog side in the area of other radios didital noise getting back through. Perhaps from a synthesized tx/rx where you are using a analog sound dongle.

On 12/3/2019 1:03 PM, JF via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,
I trying to broadcast our club bm tg to broadcastify.  I installed mmdvm_bridge, analog_bridge and md380-emu as I don’t have ambe dongle.  I’m monitoring the audio output with nc -l -u -p 32001 | play -t s16 -r 8k -c 1 -

I heard the voice correctly but there is a background noise kinda a pulse, I tried playing with gain but no luck, is someone can help with this?

JF