Re: Bad audio from analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

OK,
I thought you were planning to send the audio to Broadcastify.

Steve

On 12/4/19 10:08 PM, JF via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Steve, I’m not sure what command line you are talking about.

My setup is:
BM<>mmdvm_bridge<>analog_bridge<>usrpaudio.py

Here is the command, I run those manually to monitor them.

./MMDVM_Bridge
./Analog_Bridge
./md380-emu
./USRPaudio.py

Usrpaudio.py throws a couple of error at launch but it works

Actually I run this on a debian virtual machine on my laptop, at the end I plan to run this on aws where there is no sound card so I think I’ll have a another funny troubleshooting weed-end :)