Re: TG Listing in DVSwitch

Jay Mazure

Steve / Tony,   Just want to let you know I have been following the email strings.   So far I don't have any luck either.
I'm not a Linux man but am trying hard.

Steve,  could you send me a sample file via email of a talk group list.   If your busy no worries.

73
Jay / WT8K

On Saturday, December 14, 2019, 10:07:09 AM PST, Tom Corcoran <tcorcoran@...> wrote:

files all loaded into /tmp. File I edited is DMR_node_list.txt
made changes and then did ./dvswitch.sh DMR_node_list.txt

no changes to DVSM menu. Tried shutdown and rebooting of DVS and DVMS. No changes. Is there something else I should be entering?
--
Tom VE3NY