Re: TG Listing in DVSwitch

Jay Mazure

Tom glad to see you got your lists working - I am stuck going to xmas parties,  I'll work on this tomorrow if I have time.
Pretty impressive help from Steve!    Will revert if I have success.

73's
Jay / Wt8K

On Saturday, December 14, 2019, 03:50:04 PM PST, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

It tells AB not to care where the data file is located. I would prefer you turn it back off and figure out what you are doing wrong.

On 12/14/19 6:47 PM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
"transferRootDir = unlimited"

--  BINGO … worked. Steve and Mike … tnx for great help on implementing new features .

Mike … exactly what did this command do for me to solve the problem?

Tom VE3NY