Re: ASL Analog_Bridge and dvswitch.sh #analog_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Ed,
I did steer you wrong a bit.
The command syntax is:
./dvswitch.sh tlvAudio AUDIO_USE_GAIN 1.1
./dvswitch.sh usrpAudio AUDIO_USE_GAIN .93

Valid options are:
(AUDIO_UNITY|AUDIO_USE_AGC|AUDIO_USE_GAIN|AUDIO_USE_BPF)

You will see the change reflected in the AB log and in the AB json file in /tmp
Assuming you are using port 12345, you will find a file in /tmp named:
ABInfo_12345.json
This contains all current setting in use by AB.

Steve N4IRS

On 12/15/19 4:12 PM, Ed W8VT wrote:
Steve,
Was just playing with this and can not get the levels to change. The original setup was just for DMR so I had those audio parameters in AB.ini. Commented those out and now the gain numbers change (when queried by dvswitch.ini) but shows mode as unity. Restored use_audio_gain back in AB.ini and tried again. Mode now says gain but levels default to -20.0 and do not change.

Obviously I've done something silly somewhere.

Ed W8VT