Re: Error code help #dmrlink

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

Looks like all of the packets from the incoming voice stream are failing as authentication. I’d never seen a case like that previously, where the link establishment ones pass, but the voice stream doesn’t.

I don’t have even a single MOTOTRBO repeater anymore. When I sold the last one was when I stopped developing DMRlink.

Could be some fluke with the password, some extra Motorola gratuitous feature enabled, or if you’re running the latest firmware, I suppose they might have changed IPSC somehow.

On Dec 16, 2019, at 7:24 PM, KK4ZMG Richard via Groups.Io <kk4zmg@...> wrote:

no there will be more depending on length. scrolling about the same speed as import_datagrammReceived when it is repeating a transmission from HB_Bridge.