Re: Error code help #dmrlink

KK4zmg

Weird. Well we're going to swap the machine for a known good one. Going to do more testing in the home lab than the repeater site.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 7:05 AM Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io <n0mjs=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looks like all of the packets from the incoming voice stream are failing as authentication. I’d never seen a case like that previously, where the link establishment ones pass, but the voice stream doesn’t.

I don’t have even a single MOTOTRBO repeater anymore. When I sold the last one was when I stopped developing DMRlink.

Could be some fluke with the password, some extra Motorola gratuitous feature enabled, or if you’re running the latest firmware, I suppose they might have changed IPSC somehow.

On Dec 16, 2019, at 7:24 PM, KK4ZMG Richard via Groups.Io <kk4zmg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

no there will be more depending on length. scrolling about the same speed as import_datagrammReceived when it is repeating a transmission from HB_Bridge.