IPSC was reverse engineered. There’s way more I don’t know about it than what I do. Mostly I figured it out by brute force, and a few folks stepped up in the early days with nuggets of info that helped. There’s going to be a lot about it we don’t ever know.
I’d recommend simply trying to change the password, flip the master/peer relationship, strip down to the basics in the subscribers and if applicable, the repeater (no enhanced channel access, tx interrupt, etc) and start from there.
On Dec 17, 2019, at 6:08 AM, KK4zmg <kk4zmg@...
Weird. Well we're going to swap the machine for a known good one. Going to do more testing in the home lab than the repeater site.
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 7:05 AM Cort N0MJS via Groups.Io <firstname.lastname@example.org
Looks like all of the packets from the incoming voice stream are failing as authentication. I’d never seen a case like that previously, where the link establishment ones pass, but the voice stream doesn’t.
I don’t have even a single MOTOTRBO repeater anymore. When I sold the last one was when I stopped developing DMRlink.
Could be some fluke with the password, some extra Motorola gratuitous feature enabled, or if you’re running the latest firmware, I suppose they might have changed IPSC somehow.
no there will be more depending on length. scrolling about the same speed as import_datagrammReceived when it is repeating a transmission from HB_Bridge.