Need help getting DV Switch to change DMR Talk Groups #analog_bridge

Ted Lawrence

Edited

Greetings folks!  I am struggling a little.  I have DVSwitch running on Raspberry pi.  All is working as it should in general.  However, I want to change the DMR talk group from 315136 to 315135.  I have change the Static TG in BrandMeister HotSpot in addition the TG Tx in Analog_Bridge.ini file.  But, something keeps setting the TG back to 315136.

I have rebooted the Pi and it still continues to connect to TG 315136 and not 315135.

I think this issue is due to BrandMeister.  It eventually cleared.  BrandMeister was looking for a TG 4000 command to clear.

Thanks!
Ted
KD4EG