Re: Need help getting DV Switch to change DMR Talk Groups #analog_bridge

Keith Mitchell

I am no expert but make sure you are in root when changing tg and then save

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 3:50 PM Ted Lawrence via Groups.Io <tedlaw2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greetings folks!  I am struggling a little.  I have DVSwitch running on Raspberry pi.  All is working as it should in general.  However, I want to change the DMR talk group from 315136 to 315135.  I have change the Static TG in BrandMeister HotSpot in addition the TG Tx in Analog_Bridge.ini file.  But, something keeps setting the TG back to 315136.

I have rebooted the Pi and it still continues to connect to TG 315136 and not 315135.
.
Where should I look next?

Thanks!
Ted