ASL to DSTAR and ircDDBGateway config

Ed W8VT

Have my analog_bridge working on several digital modes and now trying DSTAR. Can someone point me to documentation or explain some of the cryptic fields in /etc/ircDDBGateway? Which are the important ones to make this work with simple ASL-DSTAR bridge? This is just an ASL bridge setup, DVSM is not being used, that will be another project. What ports need forwarded? How is the best way to change reflectors using dvswitch.sh? For now to test I'm just putting one in the ircDDBGateway file.
Knew very little about DSTAR until started playing with this. It certainly is a little bit different.

Ed W8VT