Re: DSTAR Registration Questions

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

The system should be using it's DMR database to find and send W8VT to ircddbgateway ? ;

; Metadata management
exportMetadata = true                   ; Export metadata to USRP partner (transcode setups require this)
subscriberFile = /path/subscriber_ids.csv   ; DMR ID to callsign lookup data

You may have to check path and content of subscriber_ids.csv ? in ini's ?

On 31/12/19 1:55 am, Ed W8VT wrote:
Can now connect and receive fine. Listened to a lot  traffic on REF001C. Tried echo and apparently no transmit, Shows my call as connected in tje log and on their dashboard. When I attempt to transmit, this is via iaxRPT ASL and the bridge, I see this in the ircddbgateway log:
M: 2019-12-30 01:33:05: USER: 3154009  NOT FOUND
3154009 is one of my DMR IDs. I swear at one point in this adventure when I keyed saw my call and public IP listed as  unknown.

Another real mystery is this from the analog_bridge log:
I: 2019-12-30 15:16:58.435 Begin TX: src=3154017 rpt=0 dst=9 slot=2 cc=0 call=W8VT
315017 is my other DMR ID. Have no idea where this coming from. Have searched MMDVM_bridge.ini, analog_bridge.ini and dvswitch.ini. Think at one point may have tried it somewhere as a test but can not find it anywhere now.

The bridge is currently operational on DMR and can also be switched to YSF. Works great on these modes.

Ed W8VT
Still befuddled