Re: DSTAR Registration Questions

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

Ed, You are correct regarding the original DCS reflector Z module, see ;

http://176.10.105.252/dcs_userstatus.htm

The Z module on these should return an echo with CQCQCQ once connected. Try DCS001 to test.

Many DCS entries in the DCS host file system are actually XLX reflectors, which don't support it.

These should work ;

DCS001    dcs001.xreflector.net
DCS002    dcs002.xreflector.net
DCS003    dcs003.xreflector.net
DCS004    dcs004.xreflector.net

DCS007    dcs007.xreflector.net
DCS008    dcs008.xreflector.net
DCS009    dcs009.xreflector.net

DCS011    dcs011.xreflector.net

DCS015    dcs015.xreflector.net
DCS016    dcs016.xreflector.net
DCS017    dcs017.xreflector.net
DCS018    dcs018.xreflector.net
DCS019    dcs019.xreflector.net
DCS021    dcs021.xreflector.net
DCS022    dcs022.xreflector.net
DCS023    dcs023.xreflector.net
DCS024    dcs024.xreflector.net
DCS025    dcs025.xreflector.net
DCS026    dcs026.xreflector.net
DCS027    dcs027.xreflector.net

DCS032    dcs032.xreflector.net
DCS033    dcs033.xreflector.net
DCS044    dcs044.xreflector.net

On 31/12/19 7:57 am, Ed W8VT wrote:
Well, thought from what I could read that REF001E or any REF with E or DCS with Z were echo reflectors. Connected to them thinking should hear myself repeated back.
Is that not how they work? How would I issue your commands from the CLI of this ircDDBgateway-MMDVM_Bridge-Analog_Bridge-ASL setup?
Got DMR and YSF working without much trouble. DSTAR is becoming quite the educational experience!

Thanks,
Ed W8VT