Re: YSF List does not update ??

does anyone have an update/install guide for the updated DVSwitch using the new dvswitch.sh script?

If not can someone spitball it?

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 11:34 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

If you are running the current Analog_bridge and dvswitch.sh from github:
With your DVSM connected
As root
cd /opt/Analog_Bridge
./dvswitch.sh collectProcessPushDataFiles

This will update the TG and reflector lists on DVSM.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 1/3/2020 12:29 PM, xmarcelo3@... wrote:
We have set up and configure a new YSF for our group a week ago.

The YSF named US YSF MIAMI is showing on the Pi-Star software list as well in the DV4mini, openSPOT, etc. list.

My question, How long it takes to show on the DVSwitch mobile application?.

Thanks for all the great of this group.
Marcelo/KC4GYB/73's