Re: YSF List does not update ??

i attempted this but i'm not sure it means anything may be because i'm running it command line

/opt/Analog_Bridge_01/dvswitch.sh mode YSF
/opt/Analog_Bridge_01/dvswitch.sh: line 59: python: command not found
Can not find /tmp/ABInfo file, aborting

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 3:29 PM Russell, KV4S via Groups.Io <russelljthomas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
hmm it doesn't seem to be changing modes? any idea?
I just have it setup for DMR and YSF.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 3:03 PM Russell, KV4S via Groups.Io <russelljthomas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
any idea what this means:  Macro result was 256

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 2:50 PM Russell, KV4S via Groups.Io <russelljthomas=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
do i run these chmod's?:
chmod +x dvsm.macro
chmod +x dvswitch.sh

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 1:50 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
I would get rid of the old scripts since dvswitch.sh does a great deal more then any of the old scripts.
I would suggest you look at the new ini and macro files so you understand how mode switching works (if you need it.)

On 1/3/2020 2:48 PM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
well that sounds easy enough.
so it's ok to delete the old ini's and .sh scripts?
nothing has to change with the mobile app right?

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 12:58 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
replace the executable /opt/Analog_Bridge/Analog_Bridge with the correct architecture from <https://github.com/DVSwitch/Analog_Bridge/tree/master/bin>
add the following to /opt/Analog_Bridge from <https://github.com/DVSwitch/Analog_Bridge>
dvswitch.sh
dvsm.macro

Steve N4IRS

On 1/3/2020 1:14 PM, Russell, KV4S wrote:
does anyone have an update/install guide for the updated DVSwitch using the new dvswitch.sh script?

If not can someone spitball it?

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 11:34 AM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

If you are running the current Analog_bridge and dvswitch.sh from github:
With your DVSM connected
As root
cd /opt/Analog_Bridge
./dvswitch.sh collectProcessPushDataFiles

This will update the TG and reflector lists on DVSM.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 1/3/2020 12:29 PM, xmarcelo3@... wrote:
We have set up and configure a new YSF for our group a week ago.

The YSF named US YSF MIAMI is showing on the Pi-Star software list as well in the DV4mini, openSPOT, etc. list.

My question, How long it takes to show on the DVSwitch mobile application?.

Thanks for all the great of this group.
Marcelo/KC4GYB/73's