Re: Error code help #dmrlink

KK4zmg

It was solved by turning off authentication. The machine connects to a raspberry pi within the network that converts it to mmdvm to the main hblink server. So the authentication was a little redundant.

In the future may play with it again but right now everything is working.

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020, 7:36 PM ai6bx via Groups.Io <ai6bx.keith=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Richard,

Did you make any progress on solving this? I took a bit of a break on my project over the holidays and am stepping back in. I noticed Cort's comment about a potential firmware glitch so took a look at several of my 8300 machines as I have firmware ranging from 2.03 to 2.09, one of the latest versions before they jumped to the new CPS system. I do see this on the 2.09 machine and not on the 2.03 version. I may try to drop back on the firmware to see if that resolves the issue on that unit.

Keith - AI6BX