Re: Soon we will have Uspr Client to use it in Windows?

Patrick Perdue

I'm certainly excited about this.

I've been using a SIP phone to connect to ASL, and thus, other modes from a Windows computer, with sub-optimal results. Also, I'm a totally blind screen reader user, and had some major problems with Zoiper, so I enabled and configured the SIP module and used something else.

It would be nice to talk directly to USRP from Windows. I assume this is how DVSwitch on Android works? I don't have an Android device, only iOS.

On 1/11/2020 10:54 AM, EA5GVK Joaquin wrote:
We are close to you giving us the USRP Client.
How exciting.