sticky Re: Updated DVSwitch repository available

Ken KE2N

I would like to install DVSwitch and ASL on the same machine (Debian Stretch). I installed Debian and I followed the instructions in the referenced posting. I was successful in getting the dvswitch part installed (the programs are there anyway).  To install ASL, I found instructions in msg#139 about adding the allstarlink repo and doing apt-get allstarlink.  Which ran - but failed with a msg about allstarlink depends on asl-asterisk which is not going to be installed....

So what is the correct way to add ASL1.01 to the DVSwitch install?  ( Maybe something has changed in the last 18 months?)

Thanks
Ken
KE2N