Re: #mmdvm_bridge dashboard #mmdvm_bridge

Steve N4IRS

Just a FYI:
The Dashboard is a "work in progress" It is on my todo list to "finish it"

"Software means never having to say you're finished" With apologies to Erich Segal

Steve N4IRS

On 1/14/2020 7:07 AM, W8DSB wrote:
So I am very new to DVSwitch, Started with a clean working HAMVOIP allstar on a RPI4 and then installed DVSwitch. Setup and enabled analog_bridge, mmdvm_bridge and md380-emu. It works, I can access the allstar menus, I have supermon running but the sound is only soso. I have a AMBE chip on order, shipped yesterday. In the mean time, I will start looking at the MMDVM dashboard.