Re: #mmdvm_bridge dashboard #mmdvm_bridge

W8DSB

Steve, thanks for the quick addtion. I put a few minutes into this last night and have more questions then before. Until Diego post I didn't know there was a MMDVM dashboard. Since I installed DVSWiTCH froma clean running HAMVOIP PI I am not sure if the dashboard was part of it. "pacman -S DVSwitch" Is I think is how I installed it. So, I could not find it in the folders and trying to access it via "http://192.168.1.248" I get the supermon "This is a test" so I need help. Would do I know th epackage is installed? If not how do I install it (I am runnign ARCH) adn how do you see it?