Re: #mmdvm_bridge dashboard #mmdvm_bridge

Glenn KA8DUX

W8DSB
try 192.168.1.248/supermon/ ala http://mi220.nerdcastle.info/supermon/link.php?nodes=50354 i'm not sure how the link and node stanza would work with the set up you have, but I included mine for a reference.

-73
Glenn G
Ka8dux

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 7:40 AM W8DSB <w8dsb@...> wrote:
Steve, thanks for the quick addtion. I put a few minutes into this last night and have more questions then before. Until Diego post I didn't know there was a MMDVM dashboard. Since I installed DVSWiTCH froma clean running HAMVOIP PI I am not sure if the dashboard was part of it. "pacman -S DVSwitch" Is I think is how I installed it. So, I could not find it in the folders and trying to access it via "http://192.168.1.248" I get the supermon "This is a test" so I need help. Would do I know th epackage is installed? If not how do I install it (I am runnign ARCH) adn how do you see it?

--
-Thanks

Glenn D. Gould
616.889.9647