Re: Quantar Reflector Change on PTT

davek

Yes, I’m on latest. Is this on by default?  I’ll take another look at the config, maybe I missed something.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 10:38 AM Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...> wrote:

P25Gateway updated to voice files (by G4KLX) for all TG's about a year back. is P25Gateway updated to latest on your system   ?

https://github.com/g4klx/P25Clients

On 21/1/20 1:24 am, davidkierz@... wrote:

Hey Guys
I currently have quantar bridge up and running connecting my quantar to a static reflector. It’s working great. What I’m wondering is if I can emulate the same dynamic reflector connection that senses a talkgroup change on PTT with voice announcement that the PiStar does.

Thanks,
David