Re: It's that time of year. Orlando HamCation 2020

Harold Fitzgerald

Hi Steve,

I will be looking for you. Flying in from Houston on Friday morning. Want to setup DVSwitch on our ASL/EchoLink to our local 146.66 analog repeater.

See you there.

Marty W5MF

On Jan 22, 2020, at 8:32 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

February 7th through the 9th is one of the biggest hamfests in the SE US. <https://www.hamcation.com/

Mike and I will be there this year (I'm there every year since it's only about 2 hours away) Mike is coming down from ATL We will be out in the flea market area
<https://www.hamcation.com/pdf/HamCationMap2020.pdf>  We will be just outside of the forum area north of the road. Stop by, shoot the breeze, throw something at me for my bad jokes and puns.

All in all there will be a pretty large digital group at the hamfest including Jonathan G4KLX, Scott from Repeater Builder just to name a couple.

For DVSwitch, 73