Re: EA5GVK with Zumspot AMBE Server...

ve6gcd@...

I also tried MD380emu before but I prefer the Zum Ambe Server as the audio conversion to DMR is like night and day between the two.

However, when I used it for YSF I noticed some popping sound in between transmissions. This does not happen when on DMR mode.

I do not believe that this is hardware related. Please note that the Zum Ambe Board was only introduced recently, so probably the Analog_Bridge software needs to be modified for YSF to work well on the new hardware.

Thus, in the meantime I use Zum Ambe Server for DMR. And for YSF, I configured Analog_Bridge to use ThumbDV on serial mode.