need to find a way to link hblink or ysf or mmdvmbridge to wires x room

swinger72@...

hi .I run hblink  ysfref and wires x room. i know taht bm are able to bridge dmr2wires x room. but for my network i would like to make my own bridge between wires x and ysf or hblink  or watherver. )except using openspot thats what im doing right now )in the moment the problem was when bm fail i lost my link between ysf and wires x. anybody find a way to bridge wires x directly to one  of the open sources like ysfrefl or something like that ?
73 Sylvain ve2tbu