From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Gary, KE8O <ke8o.gary@...>
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 9:08:21 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] need to find a way to link hblink or ysf or mmdvmbridge to wires x room

Hi Erine,

How many end points do you typically have on your network using this configuration? How is the audio level balance between DMR and YSF? Do you experience and issue with Brandmeister user block message?

This is my setup.
Wires-X - OpenSpot 1 (YSF)
                                   MMDVM_Bridge YSF to DMR (BM)

The DMR audio is ~ 30% louder then YSF, audio. We probably experience the BrandMeister User Blocked message a few times per week.

73,
...Gary, KE8O

We have on average 26 connections on Wires-X, 40 YSF, no visibility into the number of users on DMR.

.